Friday, July 31, 2009

wow i've gotten bad at this

With three jobs I am finding it very hard to find time to bliggity-blog. But now that I have a few moments to spare I will give it a try...

Here are three photos from the fourth of July. I love the fourth in North Adams because the firework show is wonderful. Now for those of you have been to the NA fireworks might think I'm a crazy but seriously believe it is awesome! We live in a valley so when they set off the fireworks there is an amazing echo!! Well besides the echo I really do enjoy the lights. Well I'm off to work enjoy the photos!




I tried to pick three photos that were different and I hope you enjoy them! For more pictures of mine you can always check out my flickr! Peace Love and HulaHoops

ps My photo was in BOOK! I promise that at some point I will explain more and have photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment