Monday, December 7, 2009

sorry i vanished!

I know one really reads this but hot dang I am bad at updating my blog for my imaginary readers! haha. So yeah, Halloween was fun and because I'm the only one who takes photos there are no pictures of me in my super awesome costume...guess it means I'll have to wear it again hahaha. In November news I sadly missed out on Thanksgiving with my own family (sad news) because my dance team danced at a Celtics game (AWESOME NEWS!) Thanksfully my best friend/captain Micki and her family took me in for the holiday. I had a very good time! Here is a photo of my whole team!



Anywho this is an awful post but I promise to make future ones better!!!

Peace. Love. & Hula Hoops!


1 comment:

  1. oh your imaginary reader is so excited that you finally updated! Not to mention thrilled that i finally could see the video!!! very psyched that you will be home soon - yay!

    ReplyDelete