Thursday, October 29, 2009

SAY WHAT!?

HALLOWEEN is in TWO days!!!Crazy insane! I am just too excited for this Halloween but it could be because I am super in LOVE with my costume!! So are you wondering what I'm going to be? Well, keep guessing because I'm not telling you!....just yet. haha


MONSTER!!!!! This is a picture of an ugly doll. I think they are super cute and not ugly at all! Well anywho I thought this photo went along with the Halloween theme. Alright It's time to tell you who I'm being because I just can't keep it a secret for a second longer! I am being Rachel Berry from the tv show Glee no joke this is my FAVORITE show...EVER! It involves singing, dancing, and lots of laughs! The talent on this show is flippin amazing insane. Anyway I'm going as Rachel Berry, one of the main characters who has an incredible voice. I decided to be her because now I get to be a dork all night and sing my little heart out..plus she's Jewish like me! hahaha! I also like this costume idea because it's cute and fun, I pretty much knew I was going as her the day after I saw the second show! Plus there is a definite lack in cool brunettes to pretend to be on Halloween, so I am oober pumped that my dark brown hair is perfect for this get up! ok I'm off people!

Peac. Love. & Hula Hoops

ps I'm also going to a say anything concert this friday! this weekend is so jam packed of magical goodness!!!



2 comments: