Thursday, February 18, 2010

love is in the air

Being single on Valentines day can be tough but eff that noise! I spent the day making cards for the people I love!! So I was able to make the cards with a little help from my lovely mom. She took the photos below and I just drew on the for fun! As you can see some cards got a little more than others...not that I don't love all my friends but family wins when it come to crafting fun cards, sorry kids!



Also on Valentines day I got all dressed up and went out to eat with 5 of my lady friends. After dinner we changed into pjs and sat around one of our friends apartments to sip on cheap wine and giggle! Then I met up with another group of friends and had cupcakes and tea and watched the epic movie zombieland! (which if you haven't seen it see it!)

The two photos above were taken and drawn on by me!! Hope everyone had a supreme Valentine's day and got to tell all the people they care about that they love them!

Peace. Love. & Hula Hoops!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love the cards em...they're great.
    it's on the fridge and i love seeing it there.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete