Tuesday, February 2, 2010

oooo-tah

(Photo taken from Hannah's apartment window in Park City as sunset)
So I went to Utah! So my trip consisted of a TON of walking! I probably walked an average 2 to 3 hours a day except the day I was in SLC when I took a nice walk for 6 hours. OK so besides walking I also went sledding, visited Olympic Park, went to a hockey game, visited Sundance, and went to a zoo!
Solder Hill, Midway Utah

Olympic Park, Park City Utah
Sundance, Utah
Hogle Zoo, Salt Lake City Utah

All those adventures does not included all the little shops I wondered into or the parks I visited. Over all the trip was very very low key. It was a very interesting experience and I'm so happy I went. To end this post here is a picture from my plane ride home, for more photos of my adventure check out my fabulous flickr! hahaha Peace Love and Hula Hoops!!!

I love sunsets on the plane!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment