Monday, May 10, 2010

Senior Year (sorta kinda not really haha)

For those of you who don't know I will be graduating in 2010 but not until this December. Although I have one more semester many of my friends will be graduating in the next five days! Sad but exciting! Here of are some end of the year photos. I've set up this post kind of like Color Me Katie does.

Things I like...


stage crew dance team after an awesome performance at color in the cage
(photo by my sister April)

giving hugs
(photo by my sister April)


outlets that say hello

the adorable kids I babysit

fun drinks in fun cups with fun friends
(photo by my friend jen)

College Prom Dates [Shere, Micki, Caroline, & Me!]
(photo taken by kind stranger)

taking silly photos while everyone else is being grownups!

swinging in trees while all dressed up
(photo taken by Caroline)


BEST FRIENDS! (Caroline, Shere, & Micki)

fun fancy shoes

team nights which involve lots of giggling

pictures where everyone is hilarious

playing with punchy balloons!

Peace. Love. & Hula Hoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment