Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pictures of Art

So the other day I took some time out of my busy busy busy schedual to see some art at two of the local museums. Mass MoCA and The Clark Art. Both museums old amazing pieces but hold very different collections of art. The Clark holds "classic" art while MoCa is a modern art museums.

Anywho I took some pictures of the art work at MoCA...




The first painting is named "Apathy" and was painted by Sean Landers. I really enjoyed his work! The second one is a a video but I sadly cannot recall the name or who it was by BUT I do remember that it had amazing sountrack....cello pieces composed by Bach! In the video the guy is playing an imaginary cello. The last photo is just a hallway blue from an excibit. I took a bunch more photos but these three were some of my favorites!!!

Well I absolutly love going to the museums and recomend everyone make some time to go and see something at their local museums or even local shows at coffee shops and such. Well stay classy folks.

Peace Love and Hula Hoops!

Oh yes, ALASKA!! Well here is the scoop kids! I'm off to Alaska August 22 and I'm there till the 29. I'm going with my best friend Hannah (we went to Vegas together too!) and we're staying in Anchorage Alaska with her uncle and his family. I'm so very excited to go and it should be such a grand adventure!!! I plan to take OODLES of photos. Promise! ok for realz I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment