Wednesday, October 7, 2009

its the final countdown

Ok lies, this is not the final countdown...BUT this is still a countdown to my absolute favoritist
holiday EVER!!! (yes I know favoritist is not a real word) That holiday happens to HALLOWEEN!!!! I mean how could you not love it!? Here are a list of things that makes it SUPREME
1) you get to dress up 2) eat candy 3) carve pumpkins 4) watch scary movies 5)haunted houses 6)awesome parties 7)looking at other peoples cool costumes and sooo much more!!

So you may be wondering where the count down stands....24 days! Well I don't want everyone to know who I am going to be just yet (even though I've already told a number of people because I'm oober excited about it!!). So I decided to share some past Halloween costumes I've worn.


This is me two years ago as the famous Betty Boop! Growing up I always love Betty Boop cartoons! I absolutely loved this costume but sadly only about five people knew who I was and only a handful more knew who I was talking about when I had to tell them.People my age are a bunch of nit-wits jeez! haha


This is me last Halloween. Those of you who know me well know I love love LOVE the 80s!! So I went as an 80s pop star!! This was a super fun costume and on the plus side everyone knew what I was!

Anywho I'm off to dance but I'm super excited for Halloween! What is everyone else being??

peace. love. and hula hoops!

3 comments:

  1. It's my favorite holiday too, and I'm getting my costume ready as we speak. But I'm not saying what I'm going to be. Mom's helping me make the big part of my outfit (because I totally need help), and Eric's costume goes along with mine. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! CANDY. COSTUMES. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one piece of advice i shared with my kids was "to stay a kid as long as you can, and then be a playful adult"

    great costumes em! the spirit of halloween should follow you all year and lift you when you feel sad.

    love dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dad!! and trust me I'm not rushing into true adulthood...being a kid is too fun!!! Are you and mom dressing up this year??

    April I can't wait to see photos of you and Eric in your costumes!!!!

    ReplyDelete