Sunday, September 27, 2009

Me Pop!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!

As you can see today is my fathers birthday! I've been told he had a very relaxing day and got to enjoy many delightful and edible treats! Eating is the best part about birthdays! Well, in my opinion anyway. But seriously, think about it, everyone seems to want to feed you on your birthday and that is totally supreme!

Anywho speaking of birthdays here is a photo of my pop taken on my birthday

Now you all know where I get my dashing good looks! In all seriousness I do get some of my best traits from my dad. Everyone know I've inherited his love for travel and adventure! But I also received a whole list of fun things...so here it goes:

Sense of adventure (worth writing twice!), people skills, humor, wittiness, love of music, confidence, drive, dance moves, style, love of people and soo much much more!

Every year I realize how much like my dad I really am and that's not a bad thing at all because he is a great man who has accomplished so much in his life already and he still has more things to go! But I want to thank him (and my mom) for doing a great job in raising my bother, my sister and I!

Love you dad and happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

peace love hula hoops and birthday fun!

4 comments:

  1. hello my beautiful emma.

    that's the best gift a dad could ever hope for. my beautiful kids never cease to amaze me. you all (and your wonderful mother) made parenting fun and easy. and, i have learned so much from all of you as well.
    thank you all so much.
    love dad.

    ReplyDelete