Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma! <3

Today is my lovely Grandma Horty's 87 birthday! We should hope by the time we are her age that were as sassy and classy as she is! For those of you who are not fortunate enough to know my fabulous grandmother, let me tell you she is the energizer bunny. Also my grandma remembers everything, and she tells the best stories.

Speaking of stories my very talented and beautiful sister made an amazing gift for my grandmother which has to do with all my grandma's stories.

This is one of my favorite pictures of my grandma! I took this two thanksgivings ago. Isn't she the cutest woman!!! Also let me tell you whatever she is cooking in this picture was delicious because she is an amazing cook! But again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA HORTY!!! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've gone public, courtesy of two wonderful granddaughters. Lucky me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much do i love this picture! i crack up every time- that is some seriously good cookin'- love the post and i'm sure gramma is the luckiest gram evah.

    ReplyDelete