Sunday, May 31, 2009

wow i stink at blogging!

i kid! i'm not bad at blogging i'm just bad at time management haha. so lots of new news to share with you few who stumble upon my humble blogaruny.

today is young max mays birthday!!! he's now 15 years of age. sadly i missed most of his special day working but he seemed in good spirits when i got home soo the birthday day was over all succesful!
this is a picture of max when he was only a wee 14 year old but it is recent and more importantly it is a perfect example of how awesome max is! happy birthday max man!

in other news: i'm home from school. got very good grades in all my classes (proud?). work three jobs and taking oodles of home photos!

other than that my friends and i have been getting together and having supreme kickballs games (sadly no photos). kickball has further proven my lack of athletic ability but i don't care because i have such a good time running around and falling over with my friends. well i should be off because as usual i am pressed from time!!

peace love and hula hoops!


one last photo!! i took this one outside my door at home in na. i just can't get over these adorbale flowers (any flowers in fact!) anywho enjoy and check out my flickr there are pleanty of new photos and more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment