Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mamma May!

So in complete Gonzo fashion I am 11min late from actually wishing my mother happy mothers day on the actual day haha. I guess this just proves we are related.

So I saw my gorgeous mother yesterday (and my entire adorable family!!!!!!!!!! ) when I took this picture. As usually my mother and family came to umass to support me and my dance team! I will talk more about that another day but now more about momma may!
First off isn't she the cutest!!! Look at her! I am so lucky that I have her as my mothere because she is for sure the absolute BEES KNEES!!!! My mother is also one of the most talented people I know. She has an amazingly creative and unique soul. She is an incredable painter and hiku writer, two talents I wish I had abtained. Although I am no painter or hiku writter I did get plenty of my mothers genes. Like her I am totally exentric (the good kind!), I see everything as a possible art project, my hair has a life its own and soooo much more.
My mother has taught me so many wonderful things and I hope that I am half the woman she is when I have to become a real memeber of society (ahh only a year and a semester away!) Seriously I could write for days about how amazing my mom is, she truely is the most beautiful and wonderful person I know!! So to end this post I have made a short list of things I love about my mom...

I love that...
youu give the best hugs, you still enjoy clouds!, that you still enjoy using your imagination, your cooking, your toys and gadgets, your paintings, your hikus, your laugh, you smile, your blue eyes, you sense of humor, the fact you let me swear like a trucker, your dance moves, your love of the home you have created for me april and max, you always know the answers, you can alwasy make me feel better when the whole world doesn;t make sense, that you make time for my phone calls, you send my silly little gifts and pretty much everything about you!

i love you mom!

6 comments:

  1. awww i love your mom too!!! and what a beautiful photo of a beautiful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those things about mom too. good post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every so often i realize i am the luckiest person on earth-thank you adorable You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I am among the luckiest of sisters to have you mom in my life. That is a great list of things you love; we do too! She maintains a force field of creativity and love that is just awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahem, ahem...don't anyone forget that i married her because she is as wonderful as you all realize and say...which, by the way, lead to the creation of our beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh we know pop!!! and thanks everyone for the comments i know my mom is supreme!! <3

    ReplyDelete