Monday, May 4, 2009

i <3 crowd surfing

Concerts and more concerts! Wednesday I went to Northernlights in Cliften Park New York to See 3oh!3!!! It was a super awesome time (I crowd surfed!!!<3) but sadly I took zero photos!

But don't worry because I took pleanty last night when I went to UMass's free Spring Conert. Hannah Banana was suposed to come with me but sadly got stuck in Virginia so Micki came with me!! The concert started with some band that won battle of the bands at our school. I have to admit they weren't half bad! Then we saw All Time Low, Girl Talk and LUPE FIASCO!!!!! AHHH it was AMAZING!!!!! Even though I was super tired because Micki and I left from dance straight to the show!
This picture is from when Girl Talk was playing or Dj-ing or whatever. Anywho he threw out giant balloon balls filled with confetti, it was super fun!!!


This is a picture of the lights from Girl Talk. Oh concerts are soo fun and colorful!

This picture is from when Lupe came out on stage. Oh my goodness what a good experience! He was super amazing live I had such a blast! I didn't really get to see him because I'm short but didn't even matter because the music was great!
This picture is from the very end of the conert. Micki and I ducked out early from the floor so we could hit up the water fountain. We came back out in the areana which is when I took this picture.

Overall the conerts were both super amazing and I'm so glad I went to both even though I'm super tired now hahaha. So I'm off but here are some videos I think you should check out!!

Lady Ga Ga can actually sing!?!?!?!?!! And my friends trevor makes a hillarious video about being a super hero.

NIGHT GUYS!! Peace Love and Hula-Hoops

2 comments: