Friday, September 25, 2009

bloop bloop bloop

Lately I've been doing LOTS and LOTS of crafting because sadly I cannot get into the homework flow. I've made about 10 bracelets/ anklets, a ton of origami boxes and such, weaved boxes out of newspaper and doodled some things. OH and taken some photoz.....


This is a picture I took of myself... not doing work haha. Has that ever happened to you? You know you have work you could be doing but no matter how hard you try you just can't motivate yourself to do it?

I get like that often, but I also prefer crafting to reading things that bore me to tears! But don't worry family I do get my work done it just takes me forever and a day. But speaking of curing boredom I'm off to have ladies night with some girls here at UMass!!

peace love and hula hoops

2 comments: