Wednesday, September 9, 2009

new school year new adventures

I'll admit, I really dislike odd numbers so I was very nervous about 2009. Despite all my worrying of the dreaded 2009 but to my surprise it's been absolutely SUPREME!! I've been to Las Vegas, Florida, Warped Tour and Alaska<3!!

I've been back at school for almost a full week and I already have my first adventure of the new year. I'm heading too Boston, Friday, to visit my lovely sister April. I haven't visited Boston in awhile and I'm excited to see April as well as cruise the city! Plus, April and I are going to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert!!! I love seeing concerts with April!!!

Speaking of April, she and Eric came and visited us cool kids at UMass (me and Will).

(Pictures of April when she came and visited me at school! She can be such a goob!!!hahaha)
They brought us out to eat, for a walk and then we dropped off Will and the dream team brought me sneaker shopping. It was a really wonderful day and I enjoyed spending the majority of the day with them! Alright well back to homework and lame things but don't worry people I am planning new adventures!!! I have so many places to go, so many things to see and take pictures of and so many strangers to MEET!!!!

ok later gators!!! Peace. Love and Hula Hoops!!!!

2 comments: