Monday, September 14, 2009

Why hey there Ingrid Michaelson!

(Above some neat-o burrito graffiti from Boston!)
Howdy folks! So this weekend I went to Boston to visit my lovely sister April and her boyfriend Eric. It was really fun and I got to meet a lot of their new friends. Everyone was really nice and I had a blast BUT I have to admit the coolest part about the trip was when April and I went to the Ingrid Michaelson concert!!

We went to the Paradise Rock Club. Just like the last time we went to that venue we stood for a pretty long time and the air conditioning was RIDICULOUS! Sorry to side track but I need to explain this air conditioner! It was like being outside in early stages of winter with the wind blowing!! Seriously it was blowing so hard our hair was blowing!! Crazy!!

Anywho back to the point! Ingrid's opening act was Greg Holden and he was just adorable....and he wears flannel!!!! He has amazing talent and I really enjoyed his songs! The girls near us were...parden the language but ragging psycho hoez beasts!! They were awful and kept harrasing him while he played about how cold it was. They were indeed awful people BUT good old Mr. Holden handled them well and kept playing his lovely music!


Then came Ingrid Michaelson! As expected she was completely fabulous!! I can honestly say enjoy all of her songs! She is very funny and quirky. She seems like the kind of person you could instantly be best friends with!! Well after her amazing performance April and I got our tickets signed (well in April's cause her found ticket hahaha)!!! and then we got to meet her and Greg Holden! They are both super cute and very nice...April and I were obviously starstuck and completely goofy!


It was an incredible concert and an amazing trip! I had so much fun and it still feels so unreal that I got to meet Ingrid Michaelson!!!! Although it may sounds lame I told her to her face she was the bees knees, but in my defense she totally is!!!


(Above)This is a poster Ingrid signed for me..notice it's already up on my wall hahaha!
(Below) So April and I are either super adorable or super dorky but we got the same shirt! hahahahaha
well I'm off and sorry this is a lame post but I keep getting side tracked!! But there are more picture of the concert on my flickr. Also my sister wrote about the concert in her bloooooog. Alright toodles poodles!

Peace Love & Hula Hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment