Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cookies soothe the soul

This weekend has had its ups and downs but it has defiantly ended on a good note! Are you wondering why? Is the anticipation eating you up inside? Can you not stand not knowing why my weekend ended great?....

Yeah thought not hahahaha. BUT I am going to tell you all anyway because I like to pretend that you guys really care about all the boring stuff that fills my time when I'm not doing all my super cool things.

So this morning was super lame (i will spare you all). Dance was amazing! We went over all three dances and everything is really starting to come together! I am soo excited for our performances!!! which reminds me DATES!!
April 24 - dance performance at the relay for life. Not the kind that family will want to come to because it will be kind of late.

May 9 - dance performance at the mullin center. This is the one I hope to see you all at!!!! We're doing two dances.

May 10 - dance performance TBA where. I don't know if this is an open performance because it's for some girls thesis but if it is I would love to see everyone here because we're doing a different dance than from the day before.

Ok, back to what made today end with a bang! So my roommate Carrie and I both had a bit of a roller coster weekend and had a need for something a little sweet. We have no sweets and neither of us were in the mood to leave the comforts of our home sooo we decieded to order in cookies!!! YAY Amherst!!! We ordered cookies from Sugar Jones and dang they were good!!!

YAY COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well homework time. Peace Love and Hoolahoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment