Monday, April 20, 2009

dragon women assemble!

hahaha best name for a post ever! thank you drunken friends for being hilarious!! This weekend has been amazingly fun! Thursday I slept over Micki's house and we watched 90s movies. Friday we were off on our Boston/Flight of the Conchords adventure at 11am.
We walked around China Town, visted her cousin at Emerson and walked around in the wonderful sunshine! The concert was at BU so we had to take the green line but there was Red Sox game so the T was ridiculous!! lol. Well we finially got to BU met up with her brother then were off to the show!!!
The show was flipping amazing!!! Eugene Mirman was one of the opening acts and he was fricken hillarious! Eugene plays the landlord in the show. Kristen Schaal was the other opening act she was not nearly as funny. Her best joke was about her ridiculous sparkily pants lol oh and she plays Mel the crazed fan on the show.
Jemaine and Bret were absolutly fabulous but sadly I was too far away to get a good picture but didn't matter because the show was sooo wonderful! They were soo funny and adorable.

Obviously it being a show it's hard to express how amazing it was but believe me it was life changingly good!!!hahaha anyway the weekend was amazing and involved hanging out with Micki everyday, lots of people, very late nights/very early mornings and oodles of fun!

Well I'm off to do homework and things but first I just want to share this picture I took while in Boston. I think it is my second favorite picture I have taken in 2009!
I took this picture when we got off at BU. I don't mean to brag but I think I captured the moment haha. Hope you all enjoy my pictures and I recomend you look up some FOTC clips on Youtube and check out my recently updated pictures on flickr!!!

Peace Love & Hoolahoops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment