Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hot dang!

Haven't the past few days been just marvelous! I am so happy warm weather is here, even despite the fact that warm weather makes my hair frizz to an unreasonable size! (maybe I'll take a picture one day because it's actually really funny!) Well back to the reason for this post!

I got some delightful strawberries to celebrate the warm weather but I got too may so I accidentally preserved some! I cute them up put them in sugar and forgot them in the fridge....preserved hahaha! So I went to eat some yesterday and they looked just pretty i had to take some photos...
Don't you just want to eat them up! These pictures make me happy that I still have some left!! These were my two of my mom's and zipper's favorite soo I feel as they deserved to be posted twice. Which means there are way more! hahaha Feel free to check out some of my other strawberry pictures on Flickr. Also feel free to let me know which one(s) you like! They are numbered so just post a number(s)!!!

Have a super amazing lovely day! Enjoy the weather and sunshine!! Peace. Love. Hoolahoops & Sunshine! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment