Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I could be studying for exams right now...lol

Howdy folks! Today was super amazing beautiful! Oh sunny shine how I love you so. It is defiantly that time of year where the sun likes to be out more often and I can not complain because I love me some rays!


Although these flowers are dried they remind me of spring! This little display can be found at my own in North Adams. Even though it's just of flowers in a plate-bowlish type thing I still give all the credit of it looking so good to my super amazing mother Bee May (No her name is not actually "Bee" but it happens)
Here is a picture of some flowers that I saw on my way home from downtown today. Spring makes me excited about summer and all the adventures I need to plan and eventually go on!!!

Speaking of adventures this Friday I will be seeing Flight of the Conchords! AHHH I'm so fricken pumped, it's defiantly going to be EPIC! Also semi exciting news I updated my Flickr and what else what else...I guess that's it, sadly this mean I have to study. But I hope everyone goes outside and enjoys this wonderful weather we should be having the next couple of days!!!


p.s. This is WICKED STELLAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment