Sunday, April 26, 2009

secret fans

All my friends know where I go my camera goes. But only a hand full realize that I actually enjoy taking pictures. Yes, they know I enjoy taking pictures they can tell by facebook (lame, I have 160 albums!!!) what I mean to say is a lot of them don't realize I have a passion for actual photography and not just "oh hey all my friends are at a party, let me take horrible drunk picture of my friends" photos.

But, yesterday one of my friends made a side comment about really enjoying my flickr. I would have never expected him even check it out or enjoy it or even talk to me about my photos. Anyway I was super pumped and it absolutely made my weekend... which sounds lame but I can admit it on here because he doesn't know I have a blog hahaha I feel so third grade! I only wish more people left comments when they liked my pictures then I would know which ones are fabulous! Maybe this one isn't super fab but at least I now know I'm not the only one who like's it hahahaha.


This was his favorite picture. This picture was taken in February and it's of my own eye. I know lame-sauce (thanks's micki for the fun word!!!) Anywho one of the reasons we both like this picture is because of the shadows. I also really enjoy it because my eye looks very green which usually my eyes look brown. Well that is about all I have for now...

I think everyone should go out and take picture all the time not matter if they are silly friend pics or artsie pics or whatever! love. peace. and hoolahoops!!!

3 comments: