Friday, April 3, 2009

spring is in the air

Spring was in the air but today it seems lost. It's gray and rainy...lame! I guess on the plus side it is still going to be 55 degrees so all is well. Anyway this post is about spring and the exciting things involved with spring!!

April 9th - I'm going to Salem MA to see my friend Ashley's first drag show! YAY ASHLEY! I'm so excited to see her perform, i have no doubt she will be absolutely amazing!

April 17 - FOTC concert in Boston!!!! I love love LOVE Flight of the Conchords plus I'm going with the wonderful Micki!!!! It's going to be a grand adventure!!

April 18 - Hawaiian themed birthday party for an old friend

Later in April I have a dance performance and 2 or 3 in May. DON"T worry I will for sure post the dates when I know them!!!!

I love UMass in the spring/summer (well not the school part) everyone is so fun! All the really creative people seem to emerge from the melted snow and ice!!!
Here are some kids sitting on the roof of their house. They were singing tunes to the passing cars and pedestrians! I manage to get a picture while driving by.

I took this picture yesterday in the garden outside my home. I actually ended up gardening today!! It felt awesome to play in the dirt and make the garden look decent and worth looking at! Gardening also makes you feel better. Today was kind of rough and after getting my hands (and my entire body) dirty I felt so much better. More importantly it felt good to accomplish something didn;t involve a grade or any other school realated bullshit.

The two pictures above of flowers that a wet I took today in the garden. They aren't the best but they make me smile. I'm just soo excited spring is finally here and I can not wait for my summer adventures, which I hope there are many!!!!

Other good news I officially have a babysitting job and today was my frist paid night! I love the family and I am so happy I get a chance to work for them again!!!

Alrighty I am off to do a little adventuring tonight! BEACH PARTY HERE I COME!!!! Have a nice night folks! have fun, party hard and play safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment