Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Homework is lame

Sometimes when I can't do homework I go through my photo albums and delete really horrible pictures. Everyone once in a while I find pictures I completely forgot I had taken!!
About the Picture: I took this picture in Decemeber (I only know this because I found it in an album named "December 08") I do remember taking the picture because I had intended sending it as a wicked cool Valentines Day card to all my loved ones!! BUT as per usual I completely forgot about it and didn't send it to anyone.
Anywho back to about the photo...The heart is actually an old, broken product that my mom used to sell at her store. It was a love decorder(?) the point was two people touched it and it either sang to you and honked at you. I took the picture because it's completely awesome looking...I have a secret cush on the inside working of technological things even though i'm complete garabage at usuing most tech things lolz.
So I guess this post is a belated Valentines Day or if you don't want something belated Happy Tuesday I Love You!!!

3 comments: