Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Mays sure do love to blog


This adorable picture of my parents was taken yesterday when they came to visit me! It was a super fun visit! They came and we chatted about blogs, went out to dinner with my friend Micki and ABC (Amherst Brewing Company). We had a delightful meal full of giggles and we played "the game".

(Above me and Micki taking one of our classic best friend photos) Also at dinner I took my first ever picture of wine that actually came out looking good!I'm kind of proud of myself because wine in a glass is very beautiful but kind of hard to capture.


After dinner we all came back and my mom drew on our chalkboard wall. She wasn't feeling it at first but I think she did a great job!! And I don't just think that because she drew me lol.

My mom drew a picture of me so I thought it would be funny to take a picture next to my picture! My mom is sooo talented!! Funny story before the chalk board wall drawings I actually sat down and tried to teach my parents to use facebook hahahhahahahaha. My mom also made me so super delicious treats but sadly I ate them without getting a good picture of them! Over all the day and weekend was Fan-tabulous!!

Friday - Class, lunch with friends, class, gym, nap, out with friends and sleepover at mickis!!
Saturday - cute movies/breakfast with friends, FIRST EVER Stage Crew partice (SOOOOO FUN!!!) home, parents and fun, out to a party!!
Sunday - lazy morning, hw, Stage Crew dance practice home, hung out with the roomies!!

3 comments:

  1. oh thank you! i'm so glad you are enjoying my blog! this is very exciting news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. emily, you are a great blogger- love the photos and i'm sure pop & i had as much fun as you did-wait i'm not sure if anyone can actually have as much fun as you-one of your best talents! say hi to mickie and the roomies-
    love,
    yer ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello beautiful
    the photo makes it more than obvious where your good looks come from.
    keep gaming!
    love dad

    ReplyDelete