Thursday, February 19, 2009

ingrid michaleson

sooo as a fickle student I am often overwhelmed by new music and get so into it I put some older music on the back burner...I'm the worst fan ever!!! Now that I have "twitter" (thanks april for yet another addiction lol) I follow, aka stalk, ingrid michaelson. I'm so asshamed that I put her on the back burner because lets face it folks she is the BEES KNEES!!!!!!
This picture was taken in 2008 in Boston. April was nice enough to bring me to an Ingrid concert because she loves me! This concert was absolutly awesome!! I would love to see her again she is so fun and down to earth and her music is supreme-o! I think you should go listen to her CD right now because it will just make you smile!

1 comment:

  1. did you know she just released 5 songs on itunes (itunes live session)? her amazing cover of creep is one of them! and so are far away - my favorite - and the way i am. and 2 of her new songs (the chain and be ok). oh it's so good. i listen to those 5 on repeat all day every day.

    ReplyDelete