Monday, February 23, 2009

North Adams



It's funny how when you can have or do something you don't really want it but the minute you can't it's all you want. We people are just strange animals. Point of the story is now that I'm on Stage Crew and HAVE to be here EVERY weekend I really want to go home!! Which is wierd because usually I never want to go (this is not because I don't love/miss my parents, brother and best friends) because I've spent most of my life there and have always longed for adventure!! (ask my parents about when I was little and used to wonder off).
So what sparked this sob story? Well I got some awesome mail today from my sister April. For those of you who do know, I realize April doesn't live at home but hearing from her just reminds me of being home.
Any-who there is only 18days left until I leave on my EXCITING SUPER FANTASTIC AMAZING AWESOME-O ADVENTURE TO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!! Besides being a very cool adventure to be going on with my best friends Hannah Banana I just found out today I will in fact be running into my roommate Zipper, his girlfriend and his friends while I'm there!!! "joy!"-zipper
hahahaha he's such a dorkus (sp?). I'm so excited! Ok, I guess I should at least pretend to be a good student and look at my homework. toodles kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment