Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's the day of LOVE!

So it's Valentines Day and my best friend, here at UMass, Micki and I have planned an "Anti-Valentines Day" Party!! It involves single people, homemade brownie sundaes, pjs, music and for some people fun mixed drinks! I'm excited for the mixed drinks because I will be practicing my bar tending skills!! Anywho Micki and her mom, Lynnie, made me an awesome Hanukah/Christmas gift which has now became a Valentines gift because like my family the heart is totally in it but no one ever has enough time to craft as much as possible (which i think is a crime).


These are the SOFTEST gifts EVER!!! Micki's mom made the pillow but Micki made the pants herself!! Very impressive because they are the first pair of pants/sowing ever really!

Ok, in other news I tried out for Micki's dance team (stage crew) today and it was a lot of fun. But I won't find out if I made the team or not until tomorrow night. So this is getting a little lengthy so I'm off to prepare for this fun little gathering!! Have a wonderful Valentines Day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment