Saturday, February 28, 2009

Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's.

Soooo it's been a couple few days since my last post but truth is I haven't taken any good photos lately.

The picture above I took today on my way back from dance today! The picture is taken from a dead flower in front of my (Amherst) residence. I really like this one because of the colors!! I like the redish-brown of the flower against the blue of the house. And although I know this flower is dead I'm so looking forward to spring and all the new flowers that will be arriving sooner than later!!!! It's amazing to think we have a snow storm warning here!!! It has been so lovely here the past couple of days! I guess that's what you get when you live on the "ice coast"(that's what my friends from the west coast calls the east coast....but not for the same reason, he said it about the snowboarding/skiing conditions but whatever lol). Wow I love love love to ramble!

speaking of rambling fun fact the title of this post is a great quote from the french film "Amélie" which I recomend EVERYONE see!! As long as we're talking films I also recomend...

Love Me if You Dare (Jeux d'enfants), The Bubble, Sherlock Jr, Thin Man, The Philadelphia Story, Bringing Up Baby, Singing in the Rain, Harvey .......and there are so many others!!!!!

Ok I'm off to craft and watch a film. Later enjoy the photo and the beautiful weather!

5 comments:

  1. lol. I recommend A Philadelphia Story, It Happened One Night, Pan's Labyrinth, The Labyrinth, and (like you said) so many others!

    Pretty flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) and great movie list!!! added
    and then there were none, wait until dark, breakfast at tiffany's, my man godfrey.....hmmm the list could go on and on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many great movie reccos-is there enough time to watch them all (over & over!)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photo!!!!!
    love, vi

    ReplyDelete