Sunday, February 15, 2009

JUST DANCE <3

SOOOO excited news everyone I MADE STAGE CREW!!! Stage Crew is a student run dance team here at UMass. My best friends Micki is on it and the reason this is sooo much extra super exciting is because I tried out last semester and didn't make it. But, I didn;t let that get me down I practiced with Micki and came back for the second audtions with a good adittude! and YAY I MADE THE TEAM!!! Now I get to dance again!!!! Ok well I'm to excited to write more. toodles poodles!


^a picture of my in my "victory pose" lolz.

5 comments:

  1. Ya Hoo how fantastic! Nice V pose, seems you were born to dance:) Glad u & Micki can work it together; keep us posted on upcoming gigz,

    :)L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talent will out. Love the picture.
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to stick with it em! it is the formula for success in anything...consistent and persistent effort over time, no matter what.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete