Wednesday, February 11, 2009





Howdy! So I was starting to feel like the only person in the world (aka the May family) that wasn't hip to this whole blog thing. I guess my blog is mostly going to be a more wordy version of my flickr (I will obviously put different pictures in here). So I guess it's time to get started.

Today has been so delightful!!! The weather is an amazing 52 and all the stupid, ugly, dirty snow is finally melting away!! So here is a picture of some flowers I took today. These flowers were obviously not outside but actually a congratulatory bouquet for my roommate Brian's promotion! Well I'm all out of blogging steam but enjoy the photos and the incredibly glorious weather!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Em! 'Tis a full time job keeping up with all the bloggage, but great fun :) Glad you're in on the action,

    :)L

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeehah! i'm so glad you're doing this! :0)

    ReplyDelete