Monday, March 30, 2009

Buon Compleanno Aprile Maggio

Today is my older sister April's birthday!! It's very exciting, I think I love birthdays way too much! So in honor of her birthday here are a couple of pictures (sadly they are from a while ago...thanksgiving if we want to be completely accurate).

This is a picture of April with our second and most adorable cousin Alexis!

And here we are in all our sisterly glory. who knows what that is supposed to mean but don't mind me, I am ill and spitting out giberish! lolz. I would love to write more about my extermly talented and amazing sister but I need a nap. But I pretty sure it is common knowledge how proud I am of my sister and what an amazing young woman she is. I hope in five years when I am where she is I will be as strong, talented and over all awesome-o as she is! Love you April!!! Have an amazing day!!!!!!

Love. Peace. & Hoolahoops

2 comments: