Sunday, March 1, 2009

doodles!

When I'm bored there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, better than doodling!!! I have long breaks in between my classes so I spend lots of time doodling. These are some of my recent doodles. (this top on reminds me of our friend Viola because she loves skulls)

So where does my inspiration come from you might ask. Well let me tell you... I get inspired by a little bit of everything. Songs, movies, my mood, TV shows, the inter web, quotes, strangers and robots....i love robots and monsters!!! I don't mean like thse terrible robots and monsters that scare people but the cute ones like ugly dolls!
This last one is really how I'm feeling right now! I'm soo bored and I'm having trouble focusing on my homework but that's life. Well I need to go and at least pretend to do work. I think my mind has been so distracted because in 12 day I will be on my way to Vegas!!! As much as a dream od traveling I haven't done much of it so this is a very exciting!!!! Hopefully I'll have many pictures and stories to share with everyone!! ok for realizies I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment