Monday, March 2, 2009

baby it's cold outside

SNOW DAY!!! Even at 2o years of age I still enjoy a good snow day. So with no school I'm taking it way easy BUT I kind of don't know what to do with myself. I will probably end up watching movies and taking a nap (notice no mention of all the homework I could be getting done! hahaha)

So the picture above is a picture I took at 9 this morning while helping one of my housemates shovel. I know I know, I took almost the same picture a couple of days ago but this one has SNOW!! lolz

THis picture is of me being really lame and proving that YES I will be wasting my day away with movies hahahaha (YAY snow day!!) OK I'm off to make lunch then start the movie marathon with zippity-do (one of my other housemates). Hope everyone enjoys the snow and lets all hope that it melts by tomorrow because I want SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment