Monday, March 23, 2009

No, he can't read my poker face

Ok so as you all know I, little miss Emily May, went to sin city and man was it FUN! Las Vegas is amazing! I think that everyone should go at some point! So let me tell you some interesting facts about Vegas....and by facts I obviously mean Emily May observations.

1) People can smoke EVERYWHERE!! (2) You can also drink everywhere, it is not illegal to have an open container. When Hannah (yes she's 21) would get a drink and we'd want to leave they would give her a to go cup. hahahaha love vegas. (3) tinted windows and rims are on pretty much EVERY car no matter how old and crappy haha. (4) prostitute cards are hillarious and very easy to get ahold of. .....ok enough of this time for pictures!!!


So these are my two WONDERFUL friends that made Vegas so much more than just another trip. On the left is Hannah Banana, my very best friend, who planned then entire trip! She was a fricken riot! She is so fun over contagious energy. On the right we have Jake. Jake goes to school in SLC Utah so it was soo awesome to be able to see him! PLUS it was his birthday while we were in Vegas which added a little something something to our alread fabulous trip! (Don't mind that we all look tired because well...none of got much sleep lol).


So I took this picture the very first night we were in Vegas! The lights of the city are so fun! Actually day time in Vegas was not nearly as fun as night time! Night time, ah, you just get swept up in the moment of the lights, the people, the music and just the over all adventurous exciting atmosphere!

Vegas is like a differnt adventure around every corner...or next hotel. Every building you go into, and sometimes even every room, there is a change of pace.

Above is a picture of the really cool cieling display that lead up to a flower room! This was in the Bellagio. It was sooo pretty and magical looking in real life. They are all flower umbrellas, I really really want one!! The flower room was probably my favorite thing because not only were there flowers, a butterfly room and awesome water things but it was one of the few places no one was allowed to smoke so the air was sooo clean!!! (my poor sensative non-smoker lungs)
So one day Hannah and I decieded to walk to the Stratosphere which is a really tall hotel with a 360 looking room that is pretty high up (I can't remeber just how high..opps). Anywho, this is a picture of Vegas, not the famous strip part but just Vegas. You can;t really tell from this picture but the mountains were unbeliveably gorgeous!!!! My heart was definitely stolen!
Well it is getting late and I should be doing homework so I will leave you all with this photo that I took of me and Hannah. I have a million more photos which I will posting on flickr, I promise and make a link as soon as I get them all loaded onto that. But I have to end by saying this was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! Traveling is such a freeing feeling and I wish I had the financial stability and time to be able to do it ALL of the time. Even know I am planning my next adventure...look out wold because here I come!!!

Wait! Totally lied, I have to quick share this one last picture that actually is not part of my Vegas trip but of my second surprise trip to Worcester for my friend Micki's 21st birthday....which again I promise to share more later. But the picture below was my super stellar outfit that I wore to a Euro-trash party. I felt like a million dollars in the outfit!! What does everybody think?



Peace, love, hope and GOODNIGHT! <3 (ps i hate spell checking so don't mind my always quirky spelling hahahahaha)

3 comments:

  1. yay im so glad you had a good time on your adventure! <3

    everyone can smoke every where in virginia too.. so weirdddd.

    i think your next adventure should be down here young miss.. ( i only have 6 1/2 weeks left! :o )

    love you <3

    and your euro trash outfit.. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the trip diary and photos.
    your life is a journey and an adventure...make the most of it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha mz you are too funny. love the photos so far- looking forward to seeing the flickr set. i'm totally in love with the poppy umbrella ella ellas in the bellagio shot. you look great in euro-trash.

    ReplyDelete