Monday, March 9, 2009

family fun

So this weekend my family came up to visit me! and I don't just mean mom and dad, April and Max came to see me too!! It was so nice to see everyone and to be all together like the old days, well the old days plus Eric and his brother Will (they only hung out for a little bit though but it was still nice to see them!) Sooo here are some photos from their visit!! Sadly this was not one of my best photography days BUT life happens lol....

This is Will, Eric's little brother who also goes to UMass. He is making this face because, well, it's funny! Will is really fun just like his brothers (there is another one). Will and Max are kind of similar because they are very quick witted!

This is Eric, April's boyfriend. So the face is because I was playing the game, which a lot of people don't get. Ok, so the game is where the photograper (me) gives a quirky scenerio and the subject (eric) has to give me a reaction! The game is sooo fun because people give some great looks!!! I sadly can't remeber what I said to Eric but the face is great lol!

This is a picture of my lovely mother! She is one of the people that just makes you smile because she's so wonderful! My mom is also one of those people who gets camera nervous so I always have to make her look up and way and usually say something ridiculous like "imagine if a fairy just farted on you". Ok, maybe not that lame but along the same lines.

This is Max May! The goofest little May ever! Oh jeez I can't even say little anymore because the boys is a fricken giant!! (well for a May he is rather tall...taller than me and April). Max is histarical because he's very quite but when he does decieded to speak up it's usually to say something witty.

This is my pop, he is very wise! Actually I took this picture while he was talking real life with my sister! He always has advice and really tries to help us find our own way. It was really nice to see him.

April!!! So I had such a nice visit with April! I got to speand some quality time with her after everyone left. We played a mini game of dress up aka sunglasses and scarves. It was really fun and I really do love getting to spend time with her! We were giggiling lik fools and just having a blast taking pictures!

Well I guess that about sums is up! I had such a great time seeing my family and I love the all soo much!!! Alright kids I'm off hopefully you have enjoyed my corny sentimental post!



ps. FOUR DAYS TILL VEGAS!!!!

4 comments:

  1. awwww...I LOVE all the Mays!!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Sara!!!! we all love you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. the old man looks old in that picture and, i guess, up close and in person. oh well. i hope you take after your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a goofy little big guy aren't I?

    ReplyDelete