Thursday, March 5, 2009

it's the final count down!

hahaha my title just tickles me! Ok so things to count down too.

1) my friends emily will be her in one day
2) my family will be here in two days
3) i go home in 6 days
4) i go to VEGAS in 9 days!!!!!
5) micki's birthday 18 days!
(this count down could go on but i'll save the things further away for a rainy day)

so s for that adorable family of mine...

So I took this picture in the summer of '08. I'm very proud of this picture because everyone is smiling and looks good which is a hard thing to capture in my family because we're all goof-balls!!! My dad, mom and sister all have their own blogs! We are blog-aholics!!!! Well pretty much I'm very excited to see them but right now I have to take some midterms...gross!! Ok hope everyone enjoys this picture of the "aMAYzing Mays!! (me in a bucket lol)

1 comment:

  1. One of our best family portraits ever,but you're NOT IN IT!! oh well, i agree getting all of us to look non-goofy at the same time is a minor miracle!

    ReplyDelete