Thursday, March 12, 2009

Next Stop Vegas Please...

So tomorrow is the day! This little May is off to Sin City! hahahaha. I'm very excited and have discovered I'm actuallu bumping into a lot of people while I'm there!! I'll be seeing my housemate Zipper (real name Zach) and his girlfriend and some of his friends from Cali. I will also be running into my good friend SnakeV (real name Jake) who goes to school in Utah, Garett and some of their friends. I know I am going to have a blast because one. I'm going with my BEST friend Hannah Banana two. I'm seeing soo many awesome people and three. IT'S VEGAS!!!!!!

Ok now that I'm done with that little brag session time to get to the real post! So the other day I was feeling a little anxious and frustrated so what better way to deal than by ripping up paper!! haha. Anywho it actually helped a lot and then afterword I was inspired to take pictures!!

After taking a couple of pictures I got my roommate to put some of the pieces together to make goofy things with me...


This one is mine. I went for a "doesn't make sense" look


Zipper and I kind of worked on this one together. he made the boarder

This one is Zips.

it was a really fun little game and it made me feel a million times better!! So I recommend when you are feeling a little stressed to rip up a magazine page and the rearrange it to your hearts desire! Well, back to packing for my trip, YAY!! I hope everyone has a splended week and I also hope to have som good photos for you when I get back!!! Peace out gangstas!!! lolz

4 comments:

  1. omg im so jealousssss.
    have a fantastic trip
    (i don't even need to tell you to take a lot of pictures lol)


    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey Vegas! have a spectacular time, biz or pleasure trip? Can't wait to see your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for a game...was this your original idea?
    love dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah this was a game a made up because i was bored and frustrated!

    ReplyDelete