Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Steph Bose and Sunsets

YAY "snail" MAIL!!! Last night I got the greatest surprise ever...mail from my darling Steph Bose who is off in DC having the time of her life and helping out the community! Obviously the letter is for my eyes only but if you were wondering yes it was very sweet and I miss her oddles!! But I am very excited because I have planned a visit to see Gangsta Bose!!! (my nickname for her because she will be the first ever rappin lady president of the united states of america!!! lol)
So today when I was walking home from school the sky was just to die for!!! So pretty! It actually amazes me how many people just walk around never noticing the beautiful world around them! Anywho I walked into the graveyard and got a couple few good shots but this one was my favorite!!
Here are a couple more I enjoyed! Oh how I love sunshine!! and I love trees! Ah spring is going to be soooo good!!! I hope everyone is as excited as I am!! ooo other fun fact only 10 day till I leave for VEGAS!! I'm off toodles poodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment