Sunday, March 29, 2009

going around doing almost grown up things

This weekend was a little crazy being the first weekend back from Spring Break and all. I can't lie I have been a little behind but only because I have been dreaming about my next big adventure....maybe Cali &/or Utah for my 21????? Who knows??!?!?? lol.

Friday after school and the Gym and I did about a MILLION things, ok ok I did three different things! First I went and saw the Mcdowells!! For those of you who don;t know I babysat for the McDowells when I was in high school. I watched their very newborn Liam from a couple weeks old till he was about a year and a half. Anyway they just moved to Amherst and even more amazing is they live TWO streets down from where I live!!!!!!!!!! Liam is now five and their daughter Matty is two or three. They are both adorable! On top of being the cutest kids I really love their mom! She's is just amazing to be around and I am so glad I get another chance to be able to chat with her on a regular basis.




















Here is Matty painting and washing her Dinos. She is a lot like me. She likes to be hands on, she's artistic and she's basically a wild woman! lol. She loves to run around and do what her heart desires even if it may seem wierd, she depands attention and is very sweet.
Liam is the strong silent type. He is soo very smart and defiantly prefers doing things and building things by himself. He is very sweet and is soo differnt from when I last saw him. I can't wait to be able to get to know him again!

After visiting with the McDowells I went out to eat with some of my older friends! Then after that I went with my housemate Zipper to a very small gathering at our friends house. It is there I met Fernando Torez!!!! He was the most well trained puppy I may have ever seen! He played fetch, knew some comands. He was sooo cute!!!!

Well besides that the weekend has been pretty chill. I had dance and a BBQ yesterday and I had dance and homework today. If you were wondering the BBQ was super fun and I had such a blast!!!!!! But back to reality. I have italian homework to do...blehhhhhh no fun.

ps. I updated my flickr!!! Check it out and feel free to leave me comments!!

2 comments: